Please read the information below.
Once read, sign and return this form to Brick Township. Brick Township will review your application and we will let you know if you are approved as a vendor. If approved as a Brick Farmers Market vendor, vendor must email/mail a copy of their Certificate of Liability Insurance along with payment on or before April 3, 2023.
Brick Farmers Market will run on Saturdays from May 6 through September 30 and on Saturday, November 18.
Market Hours are 8:30 am – 1:30 pm. Vendors can come arrive beginning at 6:30am and are required to be in the park by 7:30 am for a security check.
Market is open rain or shine.
- Each lot space is approx. 10’ x 10’
- Price per 10’x10’ lot is $40 per Market Day if you are a Farmer your rate is $20.00.
- Vendor agrees to have a 10’x10’ tent set up per lot.
- Vendor may purchase extra lots if available. Please let us know how many lots will be required at time of registration no more than 3 spots.
Vendor fee payment options:
- Pay for entire season in advance by April 1 (Receive the last 4 weeks free) (for full time market vendors only)
- Pay for entire season in 3 Payments (1st payment due by 3/31, 2nd payment due by 5/26, 3rd Final Payment due by June 30
Make checks payable to “Township of Brick” with the market date(s) it will be applied to. Payments can be mailed or drop off.
Mail Addres: Township of Brick Recreation Department, Attention Christine Hessenkemper, 401 Chambers Bridge Road, Brick, NJ 08723
Drop Off Location: Brick Recreation Department, 270 Chambers Bridge Road, Brick, NJ 08723. Hours M-F, 7:30am-4pm.
* If vendor is a registered Brick business with a Brick Business address, price per lot = $20.
* If Farmer price per lot = $20.
- Proof of business address is required.
- Vendor agrees to break down all cardboard and discard them properly
- Vendor agrees to have his/her stall fully set-up throughout the market day, even if vendor has sold out of products.
- Vendor agrees to drop off products at their stall(s) location and move their vehicle(s) to designated authorized vendor parking area no later than 7:30 am.
- All vendor products must have price signs/tags for each product and be visible for customer. If applicable, a certified weight scale must be available.
- Vendor agrees it is their responsibility to contact and adhere to Ocean County Health regulations for selling food or drinks at the Brick Farmers Market, if applicable. This includes applying for Temporary Retail Food Establishment Certificate for the Brick Farmers Market. This is due upon payment.
- Vendor agrees to contact the Brick Township Bureau Fire Safety if you are cooking any food or drinks 732-458-4100
- Go to https://www.ochd.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Temporary-food-application-2015.pdf
Vendor agrees, once approved, to send a copy of their Certificate of Liability Insurance covering the duration of 2023 Brick Farmers Market Season. Due upon payment
* On the Certificate of Liability, the Description Block must state:
Windward Beach Park
265 Princeton Ave
Brick, NJ 08724
(Every Saturday from May 6 through Sept 30 & November 18)
Vendor agrees to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement have it mailed or delivered to Brick Recreation
I have read the agreement provided and I or my representative, if applicable, agrees to the terms.